The expression Hire Well, Live WellTM grows more significant in the face of unprecedented healthcare industry changes. How satisfied are you with the people you hire? This webinar will enhance your skills and understanding of the hiring process. Improved interviewing skills and hiring proficiency ensure stronger employment decisions, reduced turnover, and a more productive, coordinated team. Participants will also learn employee onboarding methods that will set new employees up for success.
- Build an aligned and strategic approach to hiring
- How to approach and plan for the interview process
- Stages of the interview and hiring process
- Advanced interviewing skills, with a focus on behavioral questioning and motivational fit
- How to interpret a candidate’s responses to your questions
- Calibrate a team approach for decision making
- Methods for improving the onboarding process
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The Prince Health LLC Hire Well, Live WellTM checklist
- Personal development plan of action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for all levels of home healthcare and hospice executives and managers, including senior leaders, clinical managers, and human resources experts.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.