This webinar will serve as a step-by-step guide on how to work a unique referral segment – personal care companies. If you are looking for a new way to serve more people, grow, and give the gift of hospice, join us!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain how personal care/private home care companies are a valuable source of referrals for hospice and skilled-home-care agencies
- Articulate the unique value proposition you can offer personal care companies
- Grow a personal care company’s billable hours as a hospice agency
- Utilize specific steps, approaches, and phraseology when working with a personal care company
- Explain how personal care company referrals generate a longer length of stay
- Communicate the value of having balance in your referral segments
Most hospices work the middle (hospitals, nursing homes, etc.) to gain their referrals. But personal care and private duty companies hold a unique and undervalued source of referrals. The presenter, Kurt Kazanowski, understands this concept well because he owned a personal care company and made four to five referrals to hospice per month. Guess how many hospices called upon him? Zero! Developing this referral segment will provide a longer length of stay and will ensure your hospice is a valuable resource to personal care companies. Don’t miss out on this undervalued opportunity.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice and personal care company owners, administrators, sales professionals, marketing staff, business development professionals, clinical liaisons, and all staff members responsible for referral development.
- Instruction guide for working the personal care/private duty segment
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.