Today’s volunteer programs must meet the needs of the agency, volunteers, and people served. Get your program back on track and prepared for continued success by addressing and meeting those needs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the limitations of the three traditional program models
- Discuss how COVID-19 lessons have provided insights into improving programs and services
- Utilize the tools provided to conduct a comprehensive program assessment
- Create three new volunteer services that can ease the severity of patient/family social isolation
- Outline three new services that allow people to volunteer from home, minimizing face-to-face contact
Much has changed in the past year and that includes all aspects of services provided by volunteers. This webinar will look at how to create and/or fine tune a comprehensive volunteer program that addresses organizational needs and a wide range of patient/family care needs. Be ready to closely examine what you are doing now, what is working and what is not, and how you can move your program forward by leaps and bounds.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
Don’t Miss the Other Get Volunteers Back on Track Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part webinar series!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for volunteer managers and coordinators, hospice leadership, and volunteers working in volunteer office-assistant positions.
- Program assessment tools
- List of new services utilizing volunteers
- Sample program descriptions
- Handouts with additional lecture notes
- List of references and additional learning opportunities
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.