Get up to speed with the latest changes to the Hospice Final Wage Index and Payment Rule for 2023.
Ensure your agency is ready for implementation before the rule takes effect on October 1, 2022. All hospice staff will benefit from learning this must-know information.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the rate changes for all levels of hospice reimbursement effective 10/1/2022
- Outline the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) changes that are finalized for 2023 and those for future implementation
- Avoid penalties for noncompliance with the HQRP, which are increasing from 2 to 4%
- Review the progress being made with the HOPE (Hospice Outcomes and Patient Evaluation) tool and TEP report findings
- Outline the health equity comments requested by CMS
The Hospice Final Wage Index and Payment Rule is packed full of changes for 2023 and this webinar will provide a detailed analysis of the changes and implementation specifics. Preparation for these changes is necessary, not optional! The changes include rate adjustments, numerous HQRP modifications, and an update to the HOPE tool. This webinar should be required for all hospice staff to ensure compliance and adequate preparation.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, directors, field staff, billing and collections staff, intake and admission team members, quality review personnel, and clinicians.
- HQRP penalty calculation details and how to prevent penalties
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER SOLUTIONS, INC.