What happens once your agency has been successfully licensed, certified, and accredited?
Now you must focus on achieving your goals and staying in compliance. But what are the next steps? This jam-packed webinar will help you dovetail marketing with operations, explore educational opportunities, and understand the necessary elements to build and maintain a successful program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify referral source opportunities in your community
- Define how community outreach and education builds brand awareness, agency census, and market share
- Explain the critical steps required to create a positive marketing presence with referral sources
- Discuss why marketing and operations should work together
Your agency has been licensed and accredited, now what? This webinar will lay out the necessary steps to successfully thrive after licensing, including the preparation needed to launch new services in the community. It will demonstrate how to create a brand name and build your agency’s reputation. You’ll learn how to construct a marketing plan and strategy while pinpointing areas of opportunity and potential growth. Programs and methods that enhance an agency’s community outreach will be discussed. Whether you have a new agency or your current one could use a fresh start post-pandemic, this webinar will kickstart an implementation plan to increase brand awareness, presence, census, market share, and community outreach!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for agency owners, administrators, CEOs, board members, directors of business development/marketing/contracts, intake and admissions staff, clinical leadership, and community liaisons.
- Useful links and additional tools, including:
- Basic marketing 101 plan
- A Health System Guide to 8 Healthcare Marketing Tips That Get Results
- Sample plan: Community Outreach Plan Development
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.