The Washington State Hospice & Palliative Organization (WSHPCO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization committed to taking a leadership role in improving end-of-life care through education and advocacy efforts.
While we are not an actual hospice or palliative care program, we are dedicated to promoting and maintaining quality, compassionate care for those facing life-threatening illnesses. We do this by providing information and referral services to the public and by providing professional services for Washington State’s hospice and palliative care programs.
WSHPCO is not a direct provider of hospice services. If you need immediate hospice or palliative care assistance, please call a hospice/palliative care provider in your area: FIND A PROVIDER
Save the Date
October 8, 2019: Chaplaincy Health Care’s 4th Annual CME Conference “The Art & Science of Managing Advanced Illness and End of Life Care” at Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick. Learn more HERE.
October 25, 2019: 2019 Pediatric End-of-Life Conference at Seattle Children’s Hospital. View program information HERE.
October 27, 2019: WSHPCO Board of Directors meeting at Campbell’s Resort in Chelan (and via GoToMeeting), 3-5p.
October 28-29, 2019: WSHPCO fall conference “Expanding Dimensions in Hospice & Palliative Care” at Campbell’s Resort, Chelan. View program information HERE.
December 6, 2019: WSHPCO Board of Directors meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a.
April 27-28, 2020: Spring Intensive Regulatory Update with OHPCA in Vancouver, WA. Watch for more information.
Register for the Chelan now! Visit the conference page, including registration information HERE.
Calling All Vendors! 2019 Chelan Vendor registration out now…Learn more HERE.
Released from the Dementia Action Collaborative, Washington State: “Dementia Road Map: A Guide for Family and Care Partners”. Download booklet HERE.
You can help WSHPCO earn donations by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to WSHPCO: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter WSHPCO’s NPO #82995. That’s it!
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 1st Thursday of the month, 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month (except April), 9-10a
- Public Policy: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 4-5p
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month, 2-3p
- Education & Conference Planning: 2nd Thursday of the month, 3-4p
Monthly networking calls that are open to both members and other interested groups:
- Palliative Care Network Planning: 3rd Tuesday in February, April, June, August, October, December, 7:30-8:30a
- Palliative Care Networking: 3rd Tuesday in January, March, May, July, September, November, 7:30-8:30a
- Pediatric Palliative Care: 4th Wednesday of the month, 4-5p